Derek Prime, a retired pastor from Edinburgh, shares some lessons the Lord is teaching him even now as he nears 82. Simple but very profound. I was really encouraged by this.
(1) Acceptance of old age;
(2) Avoidance of being a “grumpy old man”;
(3) Discovery of good works God has chosen for him to do even at this stage in life;
(4) Understanding of the honor that really matters — of the estime that God has of us in Christ;
(5) Greater appreciation of the fellowship of God’s people;
(6) Greater focus on the wonder of heaven.